To Access the full NHMR forms database, use one of our free available digital forms solutions.
Need to retrieve your NRDS ID?: CLICK HERE
Comprehensive data, powerful analytics, and client-friendly reports included in your NAR membership
Mill Rates (ct.gov 12/2018)
Town Tour Information
NAR Code of Ethics
NAR Code of Ethics & Arbitration – http://www.realtor.org/code-of-ethics/ethics-complaints-arbitration-requests-and-related-information
Code of Ethics Requirement Must be Met by Dec. 31, 2020
Please note: If you took Ethics training at another school or association it is your responsibility, as a REALTOR, to provide proof of completion to NHMR before December 31, 2020.
NHMR Member Benefits
The NHMR Member Benefits program offers Realtors® a customized package of valued-added products and services for business and personal use. Click here to visit our Member Benefits page
REALTOR Emeritus Status
NAR Information on becoming an Emeritus: Click here
The new REALTOR® Emeritus eligibility criteria shall be implemented as follows:
In addition to the required forty (40) years of REALTOR® membership, to receive the NAR dues waiver:
- Applications submitted through 2019 will require proof of one (1) year of service* at the local, state, or National Association level.
- Applications submitted in 2020 and beyond will require proof of one (1) year of service* at the National Association level.
* “Service” is defined as serving as an officer, director, committee member, federal political coordinator, President’s liaison or regional coordinator to a country with which NAR holds a reciprocal agreement.
- Policy for CTR Dues Waiver for NAR REALTOR Emeritus: Member must have CTR committee membership and CTR BOD membership. No RALLY or RAC attendance qualifies. In addition, the applicant must have been a member of CTR for at least 10 of the 40 years.
- Policy for NHMR Dues Waiver for NAR REALTOR Emeritus: Member must have local committee membership and local BOD membership.
Commercial Data & Listing Resources
Click Here for commercial data & listing resources
Your Professional Network
The New Haven Middlesex Association of REALTORS® continues to support Your Professional Network – YPN, with the participation of a growing number of members. Our intent is to create a forum in which to encourage personal and career development, generate new ideas, seek out advice, and network with peers. Our larger goals are to pursue leadership roles, become active in policy discussions, and promote Realtor professionalism within the community. Click here to visit our web page.
Flood Insurance Resource Page
Click Here for handouts, presentations and links from our Flood Insurance Summit
Lead Paint Awareness & Abatement Resource Page
Click Here for handouts, links and resources from our Lead Paint Awareness Panel Session
Service Dogs in Real Estate Resource Page
Click Here for handouts, links and resources from our Service Animal presentation
Solar Panels Resource Page
Click Here for handouts, links and resources from our Solar Panels Panel Session
Assisted Living Resources for Veterans
Click here to access comprehensive information on available care options, financial support, and free resources that are available from each state to help veterans in our communities living with disabilities. Information is provided by the Assisted Living Research Institute.
Agent Success Kit
Tools, training and applications from Realtor.com, Top Producer and NHMRealtors to successfully launch your real estate career. Many tools are FREE. Click here