Here’s How NHMR Membership Works for You:
Your local association provides a broad spectrum of additional products and services to increase the value of your membership and help you meet your customer’s high expectations.
- The New Haven Middlesex Real Estate School – your convenient, affordable and authoritative source for continuing industry education, licensing and appraisal courses, and more. Live and virtual classes
- Online Continuing Education Partners
- Electronic Forms Database
- Supra Electronic iBoxes & EKey Service and Support
- Tech Services – Advanced tech support is available to help you develop your agency’s web capabilities and your own “at home” or “company” office.
- Conflict Resolution Services
- NHMR’s own Member Benefits program plus NAR REALTOR Member Benefits
- FREE Member After the Holidays & Summer/Fall Happy Hour Cocktail Events
- FREE Annual Trade Show with over 70 vendors
- Credit for a FREE CE class – just by paying dues on-time
- FREE Educational Power Lunches multiple times a month
- FREE seminars and presentations – live and virtual
- FREE Member Shredding Events
- Commercial Investment Division
- Your Professional Network (YPN)
- Scholarship Program
- Quarterly Production Awards Program
- FREE Notary Public Services
- Legislative Advocacy & Involvement
- Dues Payment Plan
- Brand new, state-of-the-art facility & classroom
- Convenient location off I-95, plenty of parking
- Strong Affiliate Member Partner Network
- Committees: Legislative, Professional Standards & more
- Member, Broker & Manager ENews Bulletins
- Facebook, Twitter & Instagram pages
Today more than ever, with property sales, mortgage credit, real estate investment and home valuation apprehension in the headlines every day, no organization can help you more directly or more effectively than your NHMR. We look forward to your continued support for the work we do to help your business grow.
Thank you for your membership.