*All classes subject to run based on a minimum number of registrants
15 Hour Pre-Licensing Requirement For Brokers
This required course will cover Organizational Structure, Business Policies and Procedures, and Human Resource issues. Additional topics include: Marketing/Advertising, Property Management, CMA’s, Financing, Land Use Regulations, Land Use Regulations, Community Association Managers, Real Estate Commission Policy on use of Unlicensed Persons by Licensees, Referral Fees, Legal Documents.
This 30 hour course meets the minimum Two – 15 hours of Broker pre-licensing elective education as set forth by the CT Real Estate Commission. This course also meets the minimum requirements for 6 hours of elective CE Credit.
Students must complete 30 hours of class time before they can receive the CE Credit certificate and or the 2 – 15 hours elective credits.
The goal of this course is to provide practical information on the issues impacting practitioners in the property management field.
This course will include interactive classroom activities and discussion focused on the following topics:
• The importance of emerging economic trends on property management.
• Maintenance, accounting, administrative and legal activities.
• Current federal regulations, such as civil rights, fair housing & ADA issues
• Environmental concerns
• Owner & tenant relations
• Leases & Lease negotiation
• Residential, office & commercial property management
• Establishing professional credentials