2018 NHMR YPN Chairpersons:
Tom Vanacore of Century 21 AllPoints
Lisa Smith of Keller Williams Realty
The NHMR Young Professionals Network helps young real estate professionals excel in their careers by giving them the tools and encouragement to become involved in four core areas:
- REALTOR® Associations. Attend REALTOR® Conferences and pursue leadership roles with their local, state, and national associations.
- Real Estate Industry. Take an active role in policy discussions and advocacy issues; be informed about the latest industry news and trends.
- Peers. Network and learn from one another by attending events, participating in online communication, and seeking out mentoring opportunities.
- Community. Become Exceptional members of their community by demonstrating a high level of REALTOR® professionalism and volunteering for causes they feel passionate about.
The Young Professionals Network is a dynamic entry point for real estate professionals striving to become more successful in their careers and gain leadership experience. By providing this entry point, NAR is building a new, diverse generation of leaders, strengthening members’ affinity for the REALTOR® brand early in their career, and gaining a valuable perspective on generational shifts. YPN’s growth has been driven by REALTORS®. YPN has evolved from a magazine offshoot to a determined, passionate, savvy group of members who use social media effectively and transparently and who are committed to strengthening the REALTOR® brand.
2018 NHMR YPN Scheduled Meeting Dates:
Meetings are regularly held the NHMR North Haven office.
- January 19th @ NOON, Welcoming New Co-Chairs Lisa Smith & Tom Vanacore
- February 16th @ NOON, Topic is HUD Bids & Contracts led by Michelle Mateo
- March 16th @ NOON, Speaker is “Cadillac” John Seville, Topic: How to Live a Fulfilling Life
- April 20th @ NOON, Topic TBA
- May 18th @ NOON, Topic TBA
- June 15th @ NOON, Topic TBA
- July 20th @ NOON, Topic TBA
- August 17th @ NOON, Topic TBA
- September 21st @ NOON, Topic TBA
- October 19th @ NOON, Topic TBA
- November 16th @ NOON, Topic TBA
- December 21st @ NOON, Topic TBA
2018 NHMR YPN Social Events:
- January 24th at Donovan’s Reef, Branford, 6-9 pm
- February 27th at Chicago Sam’s, Cromwell ~ Joint YPN Event with GHAR, 5-9 pm
2018 YPN Outreach Events
- 3/2 North Branford Career Fair
- 3/23 Dodge Ball Tournament to benefit The Boys & Girls Club of Milford, Goooal Sports in Stratford, 6-9 pm
- August TBD Walnut Beach Ice Cream Run Hydration Station to benefit The Boys & Girls Club of Milford, 7 am – Noon
- August TBD Woofstock on the Branford Green to benefit the Dan Cosgrove Animal Shelter
- TBD YPN Blood Drive @ NHMR
The NHMR YPN Would like to Thank our Corporate Sponsors!
Contacts: Ron Rivard & Mary Ellen Graham
The Law Office of Kishore I. Kapoor
YPN Platinum Sponsor 2016, 2017, & 2018
Contact Joseph Lombardi
NHMR YPN Goal Setting Sheet.
The NHMR YPN Committee Meetings are held at the NHMR North Haven main office. Bring a friend or two, Realtors and members of industries related to the real estate profession are welcome to join!
Boulder, Colorado YPN Adopts 5 Year Strategic Plan: Click here to view the plan
PHOTO GALLERY – click here for pictures of YPN Events & Activities
Below is a feed from our NHMR YPN Facebook Page: