Thursday, April 20
10 – 11 a.m.
Click here to register: https://app.webinarjam.net/register/837/0a37ea80eb
Whether you use a good accountant, or do your own taxes using popular software, you likely are not getting credit for all the vehicle deductions you are entitled to. You could be letting thousands of dollars slip through your fingers in unclaimed tax write-offs. Join us for a webinar – You will learn:
- Two deductions most accountants miss… and how to get that money back for the last 3 years.
- Why using the standard mileage rate is generally a bad idea… and the one case where it is the best idea.
- The tax loophole so big you can drive a truck through it… literally.
- Why every business needs to keep a mileage log. Plus, learn the no-hassle method for tracking mileage and what to do if you haven’t been keeping a log.
- The trick to turn more of your personal driving into business write-offs.
And much more!
The webinar presenter is Sanford Botkin – a tax attorney who used to train IRS agents on the tax code. Sandy has taught over 200,000 savvy business owners at his live events and has helped millions more with through his best-selling books.