NHMR’s Commercial Investment Division (CID) is a networking group of licensed Commercial Real Estate Brokers and Agents who meet monthly to share leads, success stories, challenges and most importantly, make deals. CID members participate in monthly informational and networking breakfast meetings, as well as special and ongoing educational opportunities.
Submit Your CID Wants/Needs & New Listings
Commercial Ethics and Other Online Commercial CE Classes Just Added to CE Shop!
We are pleased to announce the following Commercial CE classes have just been made available to NHMR members via the CE Shop:
• Anatomy of Commercial Buildings
• Determining Value of Commercial Properties
• Client Advocacy in Commercial Real Estate
• Commercial Ethics – *Meets the NAR Code of Ethics Training Requirement
• Investment Strategies in Commercial Real Estate
• Commercial Landlord Representation
• The Fundamentals of Commercial Real Estate
Access courses at nhmrealtors.TheCEShop.com
Congratulations to the CID “Deal of the Year” Award Winners!
Apartment Sale – Stephen Press, Press/Cuozzo REALTORS
Business Sale – Vance Taylor, Commercial Real Estate Group
Business & Real Estate Sale – Mike Richetelli & Fred Messore, Colonial Properties
Industrial Lease – Frank Hird, O, R & L Commercial
Industrial Sale – Steve Inglese, New Haven Group
Land Lease – Bill Weirsman, Colonial Properties
Land Sale – Fred Messore, Colonial Properties
Mixed Use Sale – John Bergin & Dave Melillo, H. Pearce Real Estate
Most Transactions – Bill Clark, The Geenty Group
Office Lease – Bob Motley and Evan O’Brien, Cushman and Wakefield
Office Sale – Stephen Press & Ted Schaffer, Press/Cuozzo REALTORS
Restaurant Lease – Chris Nicotra, Olympia Properties
Retail Sale – Steve Inglese, New Haven Group
Retail Lease – Lou Proto, The Proto Group
Community Service Award – Steve Patten, The Proto Group
Thank you to everyone who attended our CID Conference on October 18th! Thank you to our Guest Speakers and sponsors! Click here to view Conference photos on Facebook!
- Prof. John Glascock, Director, Center for Real Estate & Urban Economics, University of Connecticut
- Lindy Gold, CT Dept of Economic Development
- Michael Barbaro, 2017 President, CT REALTORS, President, SmartMLS
- Jean Maday, Director of Commercial Services, National Association of REALTORS
NAR Commercial Resources
Business by the Beach – Thank you to our Sponsors!
Thank you to the sponsors that made this event an outstanding success!
“Rainmaking through Networking” Presentation Materials
Click Here for Highlights of our Commercial Conference with links to presentations, presenters and more!
COMMERCIAL POWER LUNCH
“Tapping the Resources & Business Possibilities for the Greater New Haven Region”
|Stay tuned for announcements of future Commercial Power Lunches!|
Power Lunch Presentations
Click Below to view some of the presentations from our Commercial Power Lunch series
- Update on Environmental Issues in Real Estate Transactions
- CT Economic Outlook April 2015
- 1031 Exchange Presentation May 2015